GTA users make fun of a 32 -year -old player

The world of video games is constantly reaching the new generations, with those who grew up playing more recent consoles such as Xbox 360 and even PS3 , even some with Xbox One and *PS4 . And as you know, there really is no age to stop playing them, but some somewhat younger users think otherwise.

These generation changes hit a 32-year-old user, who recently decided to return to the world of GTA online , only that he found an unpleasant sector of the community. He received some teasing about his age and not being fashionable, history he shared through the Reddit forums linked to the video game.

Here the translated story of the young man:

Very old for the online?

To summarize, I recently started playing online and got GTA in a sale for Xbox.

I have been a life fan of the GTA series and, usually, I continue with my days alone.

Anyway, I took my microphone and began to talk to people. The robbery on the prison bus is a pain without communicating it as an example.

So far they have laughed at me for being 32 and they have told me that I am too old for this game, etc.

Am I so disconnected that I am really old and should not be part of this game?

Edit: Jesus, I can't answer all this. Thank you very much. I had a bad week and this affected me. Thank you for helping an adult man who ignores children in Xbox Live.

Second edition. Not responding due to Fomo from me, there are too many comments. Thanks for all the incredible comments and awards. I didn't think this would explode so much!

I don't care what people say and I said in some comments that I usually laugh at anything that comes to toxicity. This was put in my head and I think it was a week of low self-esteem combined with brats that got into my head.

And final update: Thank you for supporting everyone! Do not make a new thread.

I received several friendship requests and had a great time with an American friend thanks to this thread. Now I will make jokes in the comments and once again thank you all!

Too Old for Online? FROM GTAONLINE

I

As seen in the message, in the end it was not so bad, because when expressing his story, many felt identified and sent online invitations to play together. That means that the user simply found a part of the community not so friendly. The important thing is that he found who to spend the time in company for the robberies of GTA online.

Comments