SPIRITFARER I can rely on the sister GWEN-bitter memories that can be healed? [English pickled in the game 75]

The soul that the SPIRITFARER that became STELLA first reached GWEN. Sewing is good at won GWEN, and her leader's first navigation sea brokerage supported by courtesy. And she sometimes talks about her memories with her family once spent together.

Practice question answer

Spiritfarer September 6 shows the state of Leiber Day Strike and let's pick up [English pickled in the game 74]

Dialogue-Gwen

You Know, I'm Delighted That You're Here Here With Me. BUT I'm NOT SURPRISED ONE BIT. IT Adds UP. You Here, Taking Care of Me in Final Hours. You've Always Cared So Damn Much About Others. ALWAYS Protected Those You Found Vulnerable. EVEN PEDANTIC SNOB LIKE ME. Remember the day my father Yelled at the cat? We Just Got Out of Elementary School. You Were Wearing Those Blue Sneakers with the Glittery Tags. And THERE You Were, Yelling Back AT My Father Like You Were on a Mission. Father Turned Red and Smashed The Purple Delano Vase. IT WAS RAD.

ADD UP: Axiting, convincing

Vulnerable: Weak

PEDANTIC: 衒

RAD (type): Extreme (Radical abbreviation),

Really, I'm glad to be. But I'm not surprised at all. Rather, it is very satisfied. Such a takes care of care until the end of the day. You always have seen everyone's troublesome. I was trying to protect when I saw a person who was weak. Even if it is still high, it's too late. Do you remember the day of the day of father yelled on the cat? Two people have graduated from elementary school. I wear a blue sneaker with a sparkling tip. Then, I was desperate and I was annoyed to my father. My father turned red, beating a purple Derano vase. That was Kessaku.

(Hearthstone) Galvadon Returns! (Full Theme Song)

There is also a divorce of parents, and the home who had been living at a young age was not going to go to the plunge. GWEN, who was bad with her father and badness, seems to have had a complicated feelings. It is natural that in the past memorial scene, it is natural to be written in the past, but when this is translated as it is, ~ ~ ~ is continuous. If you translate the speaking tone of the person, you will give you a rigid or unnatural impression, so let's issue a speech by adding a variation.

On the way to align what you need for her voyage, GWEN takes STELLA to her shopping. However, the door of the raccoon, who is a shopkeeper, is a vice merchant who sucks the price of crumb. GWEN proposes to do theodore to do an auxiliary business.

GWEN: Theodore. I Know What You're Doing Here. And You SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, YOU TRASH PANDA. People Like You Are The Reason We Have Middle Fingers.

THEODORE: What!? Madam, What's The Meaning of this?

GWEN: My Friend Here Is The New Spiritfarer. BUT She ​​She's NOT A Newbie.and Neither AM I. THAT LITTLE SCAM OF YOURS WONE IT WORK ON US.

THEODORE: BUT ... I ... I Can Assure You, My Business Practices ARE QUIITE ABOVE BOARD!

GWEN: Be warned, you treacherous striped WEASEL. I Won't Tolerate this Behavior More Second. NO MORE SHENANIGANS, NO MORE DOUBLE CROSSES. Just Fair Prices.

THEODORE: I ...

GWEN: So Stop Being Dishonest at Once. AND NEXT TIME I See You, I'll Try Being Nicer. IF You Start Being Smarter. GOT IT?

THEODORE: BUT ... YES! YES, OF COURSE! I Promise You I'll Adjust My Prices! I Beg You, Pleise Don't SCOLD ME Anymore! I'll Even Give You A Discount!

ABOVE BOARD: Major

TREACHEROUS: Sneaky

SHENANIGAN: Prank

Double Cross: Backed, forgive

Gwen: Theodore, your mouth is expected. It is good to shame, this shallow panda. It will be because of the middle of a series like you.

Serodore: teeth! ? Some of your wife, what do you say?

Gwen: My friend there is a new soul leader . But I'm not an amateur something, of course I'm too. You won't go through your small work.

Serodore: Such ... I'm just doing this, I'm just doing this!

Gwen: Did you say? A crazy striped catfish. There is no further behavior after this. There is no way to play and it is a corresponding price.

Serodore: Wow, I'm sorry ...

Gwen: The curved edge is to do this. When I come next time I will be kind to me. If you are wise . good thing?

Serodore: That ..., of course, of course! Price review and promise! I'll ask you, please do not shrink anymore! Because you also draw you!

When I attacked the word middle finger , it seems to be quite a masterpiece when attacking. Theodore is an ariguma, but with it, two types of animals Trash Panda and Striped Weasel come out. Trash Panda is similar to the panda around the eye of the raccoon, and calls in the city and calls the raccoon that is playing garbage. WEASEL (Itachi) is usual, and refers to a fucking person who works against fraud and forgives others.

Practice Problem: Translate the next line.

How Long Has It Been Since We've Been Here Together, Stella ...

It is a single word when I visited the place where two people are memorable. Let's translate with a sense of love and emotion.

Comments